Thursday, May 19, 2016

What the wife doesn't know...

Over my life, I have come to enjoy the smaller things in life. In between appointments I decided to throw a spinner near Thermopolis Wyoming, I was blessed with catching this 31 inch rainbow trout. It was peacefull and fun. I used to work 60 to 80 hrs a week.  Never had time for fishing, vacations, leisure...  but i needed to change that.  Most buisness owners get so wrapped up in work, that they lose focus on the important things, like the organization that they can create, the quality of life that we all want. The right corporate structure can give you that extra cash flow. That then gives you more options, that I hope leads you to that freedom to make choices of how you wish to live your personal and buisness life.

PS. DO NOT POST A PICTURE LIKE THIS ON FACEBOOK WHILE YOUR WIFE THINKS YOUR AWAY WORKING. FYI It doesn't go over well.